Access to Voluntary Work
Structured voluntary work is often a small but worthwhile step towards paid employement.
- ESRA has strong links to many voluntary organisations who provide a wide variety of work. This includes the local Volunteer Bureau
- We will ensure voluntary work fits the individual’s preferences and skills
- ESRA provide support to approach organisations, set up meetings and start voluntary work
- Ongoing support is provided, including regular monitoring meetings and help to identify training needs
- Guidance is provided for ‘host’ organisations on how best to provide support